The Barrier 6 ft. 8 in. Paver Edging and Landscape Edging is professional edging designed for the do-it-yourselfer to obtain professional results. Made from black plastic to provide a flexible design that can be used in straight lines, sweeping curves and tight bends. The edging is easy to install and attach to other pieces with a quick joint design. The Barrier edging comes rigid and you snip the base then flex to make curves. Offered by the case with 32 pieces. 6 ft. 8" long. Back Wall Height 1 7/8". Base width 2 7/8". Made of HDPE (black plastic). Barrier is reusable - if the design changes, simply reinstall! Spikes not included.
Sold by the Case: 32 - 6'8" pieces included. (213.33 feet total)
Barrier Edging when used for Pavers
- Flexible design can be used in straight lines, curves and tight bends
- Helps secure paver bricks & prevents pavers from moving horizontally
- Open Base design allows grass roots to help anchor edging in place
- Barrier is invisible after installation
Barrier Edging when used for Landscaping
- Ideal for creating a professional edge to your planting beds and gardens
- Perfect solution for building tree rings
- Creates permanent barrier between different landscape materials
- Holds landscape fabric and weed barriers firmly in place.